Pros of dating me
- i’m rly soft and squishy
- i’ll make you hot beverages in bed
- i’m good at compliments
- you’ll gain lots of dorky pet names
Cons of dating me
- zero i am a goddess
"I decided that I was a feminist. This seemed uncomplicated to me. But my recent research has shown me that feminism has become an unpopular word. Women are choosing not to identify as feminists. Apparently, [women’s expression is] seen as too strong, too aggressive, anti-men, unattractive."
I got v emotional watching this speech ;____;
Sufjan Stevens Renames Kitchen Appliances
Perishables! Come Congregate in the Cold!
Little Hot Waves, Or, Let’s Get Brain Cancer While We Wait For The Popcorn
Mix Your Drinks! (Stir! Whip! Purée!)
A Configuration of Whisks Which, When Activated, Allow Sufjan Stevens to Cook a Fluffier Omelette
Toaster (For the Toastless)
I’m not fucking around.
- The feeling of the wind rushing in off the Southern Ocean and onto my face as I walk over the crest to the beach in Port Fairy.
- Cleaning the house while the windows are open and the sunlight is streaming in
- Going to the airport
- Climbing into bed and knowing that I don’t have an alarm set for the morning
- Excited puppies
- Cooking meat in a cast iron pot for hours and hours
- Napping in the perfect silence and sunshine on the porch in Lakes Entrance
- Fathead tails grilled over a tea tree fire
- Eating spätzle and döner and currywurst and Spaghetti-Eis (independently of one another, of course)
- When my Dad dances
- My Mama’s brain and her grace
- The part of the dinner party when everyone’s finished eating but the plates are left on the table and you’re on your third glass of red wine and the conversation is easy
- Christmas in our little house
- The open road, Graceland and no passengers
- Jelly legs after a gym class
I tag shawskankredeption, twodollars, stvitussdance, trelface, ellieck, and i can’t think of anyone else because my brain is fried but pls do it because it’s fun and interesting!
Getting ready to watch the boss lady talk about other boss ladies. CHYUH. (at ACMI)
Having a fancy night out with my whole extended family and it’s gonna be GREAT.
Just being a giant bunch of Giant QTs
Photography: Jeff Bark.
Styling: Robbie Spencer.
This photoset is everything to me.